- Assessment pre-hiring, post-hiring not structured and objective
- New graduates don’t have soft skills
- Changing technology landscape brings new skills and technologies to be assessed
- Experience building large scale systems
- Expertise in new and old technology domains
- Built a hosted and on-premise assessment solution for engineers and sales people
- Built a dynamic content management system to handle new skills and tech
- Took the start-up from 0 to a profitable entity within 1 year.
- Got several blue chip clients like HCL, Microsoft et. al.
- Successfully exited the business to CoCubes
- Fragmented software for running schools
- Stakeholders like Parents, Teachers, and Administrators not connected
- Innovation in Education methodologies not leveraged
- Experience in Education domain
- Research expertise in new education methodologies
- Build a 360 degree solution for schools
- Bring innovations like activity based learning
- Connected solution for the entire school.
- Reduced paper wastage and improved communication effectiveness.
- The project was on target and well within the budget.
- Games are the #1 source of downloads on app stores.
- Extremely competitive space with dozens of new launches everyday.
- Difficult to find skills across design, art, and development
- Design, Art, and Development Expertise
- Marketing skills to accelerate downloads
- Built almost 50 titles on Android, iOS and Windows Phone till date
- Built advertising and free to play with IAP monetization models
- One stop shop for game development
- Reached more than 1MM downloads in first 2 months post launch.
- Localized to twelve different languages
- Traditional EHR and HIS are not mobile enabled/optimized.
- Doctors, Patients and other stakeholders cannot make decisions on the go.
- Competitive pressures from other enterprises to build mobile enabled solutions.
- Significant expertise in mobile enabling enterprises.
- Quickly ramp up teams to address competition.
- Building a cross platform mobile healthcare solution with common back-end.
- Available across phone, tablet, and desktop form factors.
- Healthcare stakeholders can make faster, better and accurate decisions.
- Pushes information to stakeholders instead of pulling it from the system.
- Will be deployed across major hospitals in Asia and eventually America’s
- Explosive smartphone sales have led to privacy and data threats to rise exponentially.
- Lack of a unified solution that protects both the data and device.
- Cross platform solutions not present.
- Smartphone/Cloud back-end expertise.
- Cross platform mobile application development.
- Built a solution that runs on Android, iOS, Blackberry and Symbian.
- Integrated Solution that runs the Cloud backend on Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Application went live in 2010.
- More than 1MM customers in 140 countries.
- Localized to six different languages.
- More than 4 million items to be recalled.
- More than 10 million possible hits to the site.
- No room for errors.
- Any down-time could have adversely impacted client image.
- Proven expertise on performance testing.
- Business agility.
- Robust, scalable and reliable application
- Exploratory functional testing in a rapidly changing environment.
- Capacity Planning, Performance, Accessibility, Reliability, Security Testing.
- Global Delivery Model – Followed the sun approach for challenging timelines
- Well received application.
- No performance bottlenecks.
- Optimal utilization of resources.
- Secure site.
- Recall Initiative was completed successfully.